Jose J. MedinaParticipantThere are a few that you can choose from, are you trying to specifically do a social media marketing plan?00
- July 28, 2020 at 4:02 pm
Akshay MParticipantFirst of all, you should define your starting point. Namely:
- July 28, 2020 at 6:10 pm
- Prepare a SWOT analysis to determine the strengths and weaknesses of your business, as well as the opportunities and threats it faces,
- Research your competitors and find out how your business can stand out from them,
- Conduct a proper audit to check how, where and with what results you have been communicating up till now.
Then, it’s time to understand your audience. After all, you should be engaging in marketing activities that resonate with your audience best. Luckily, there are a few ways to get to know the audience.
- Get familiar with relevant survey reports and statistics to gain more insights,
- Come up with a few personas that will represent that ideal audience. This will basically be a detailed description of specific people, with real wants and needs, that you want to turn into your clients.
Smart, detailed goals will allow you to create well-structured campaigns tailored to your target audience, measure your progress, and optimise your marketing strategy in the long run. Make sure you pick the right communication channels and always try to be where your audience is.00
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.